Lets make this world a better place
No one is perfect in this world, although our team have put their sincere efforts to find out all the bugs from the system but still there may be a chance we have missed somewhere.
What are Bugs for us?
For us, any thing that may pose a significant risk to the trading environment is bug and we love to reward Bug Hunters.
To make it more clear we have noted down the list of security issues that we consider worth rewarding.
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Remote Code Execution
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Code Injection
- Authentication Bypass
- Privilege Escalation
- Leakage of Sensitive Data
What are not Bugs for us?
Before you ask, we have made a list of things that are not eligible for reward.
- UI issues
- Bug already reported by someone else.
- Report of physical attack, social engineering, spamming, DDOS attack, etc.
- Bug reporting that is not completed responsibly or created properly.
We reward one per bug, the minimum reward is 6000INR (or equivalent BTC) and reward will be paid heigher for serious issues.
How to start Bug Hunting?
Before you start bug hunting, we want you to keep few responsibilities in mind.
- If you find a bug, report it to us only.
- Do not violate the privacy of other users.
- Do not destroy data, disrupt our services, etc.
- Do not attempt physical attack, social engineering, spamming, DDOS attack, etc.
- Do not target account of others, only try on your own account while investigation the bug.
When you are ready to report, you can submit it on contact page or you can send us on [email protected]y.com
- Try to include as much information as possible about the bug.
- Do include your full name and information about you.
- Do include your bank details or BTC wallet address.
Wall of Hunters
- Abhishake Singh
- Tronna Zepr
- Mhd Mrrm